Day of Coordination
Eeekkk! You’re getting married! Your wedding day is one the most special days in your life and I’m sure you want it to be perfect. I’m here to help! Let me help you make sure your day goes according to plan and allow you a stress-free day to enjoy celebrating your marriage to your best friend with all your family and friends!
Be a Guest at your own Wedding!
Day-of-coordinators can be a huge help for couples that want to plan everything themselves, but then realize that they don’t want to leave all the coordinating day-of-details to themselves, their mothers, or other friends. Your family and friends are your guests too, and you want them to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding, and so do you!
I will lead the rehearsal while coordinating with the officiant, and on the day of your wedding, I will be there to make sure everything is set up as planned. I am there to manage your wedding details so that you, your family, and friends can relax and enjoy a stress-free celebration!
Coordination typically begins 3-6 months out from the wedding.
Below is my pricing and what is included for my Day of Coordinator Services. I like to be transparent because I know how frustrating it is to budget and find services without having to email or call to inquire about services. But before you check out the pricing, have a peek at some of our past couples (Photographers listed with each picture)!
Day of Coordination Pricing
for full day of coordination with everything included below. Not included in these fees are setup and tear down.
A La Carte options that can be added to the day of coordination package:
- Setup Only: $150
- Tear Down Only: $150
- Setup & Tear Down: $300
Payments are completed in 3 equal payments, with the first payment due upon signing your contract, 60 days from wedding date, and 10 days from wedding date. If you need additional services, don’t hesitate to ask! I am always willing to help or find you a vendor that can assist in making your day perfect!
- 2-3 in person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through. I want to learn your wedding vision inside and out!
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management with 1 or 2 assists with lead coordinator.
- Personalized Client Portal which is an online program that allows us to communicate all in one place, tracks due dates, and lets us refer back to our contract/information if we need to.
- Unlimited contact via email/text from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ I am always here for you!
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned.
- Helpful Handouts and check lists to help you with planning and staying on track.
- Timeline creation and run of show of wedding day details and distributed to vendors. – I keep everyone in the loop!
- Vendor management – I will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors listed on your vendor form and confirm their arrival times, get insurance info, meal counts, confirm services booked and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the wedding, if needed.
- Greet wedding vendors and be point of contact the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering you will questions or concerns!
- Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
- Assist with bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, I will be there to help if needed.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy having the best day of your life!
- Retain the marriage license for officiant.
- Retrieve wedding gifts / cards ~ I will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Most importantly, FULL access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” ~ Trust me, it always comes in handy
Schedule a Consultation!
Let’s chat! I would love to hear your vision for your wedding day and how I can help make sure that your timeline is executed and stress free for you, so you can show up and celebrate your marriage! Please fill out the information below to setup a consultation with me!